- When can get PAssion card top up?
- How do I renew my expired PAssion card?
- Is PAssion card a credit card?
- How do I get a free PAssion card?
- CAN expired Ezlink card be refunded?
- What happens if my PAssion card expires?
- Can I use PAssion card at NTUC?
- Who is eligible for PAssion Card top up?
- Where can I find my PAssion card number?
- Do I need to activate PAssion card?
- How do I redeem my PAssion points?
- How long does debit card expire?
When can get PAssion card top up?
Eligible Singaporeans will receive their $100 PAssion Card top-up together with the remaining Care and Support – Cash (if eligible) directly in their designated bank account in June 2020.
They will receive notification of their payment via SMS and hardcopy letter, from June 2020..
How do I renew my expired PAssion card?
You can renew your PAssion Card membership at the CC or online at www.onepa.gov.sg. You may renew as early as up to 24 months before the expiry date.
Is PAssion card a credit card?
Introduced in 2014, the POSB Passion card is a debit card that doubles as proof of your PAssion membership. In addition to its ATM, NETS, MasterCard and EZ-Link functions, you get all the PAssion perks and privileges without having to tote along a separate card.
How do I get a free PAssion card?
Signing up for the PAssion ez-link or PAssion POSB Debit CardMembers of the public can sign up for the PAssion ez-link Card at the following channels:All CCs and PAssion WaVe Outlets; or.Offsite Road Shows (which occur periodically); or.Online sign up at: www.onepa.gov.sg.
CAN expired Ezlink card be refunded?
For ez-link cards that have expired within two years, the cardholder can also request for a refund to be made to his bank account by submitting the completed refund request form at any TransitLink ticket office. The remaining value will be credited into his bank account after 14 working days.
What happens if my PAssion card expires?
1) What should I do if my PAssion Card has expired? All membership privileges and benefits tied to the CSC-PAssion Card will cease on the expiry date reflected on the CSC-PAssion Card. … Member can apply for a new PAssion Card should they still wish to enjoy the PAssion Card privileges.
Can I use PAssion card at NTUC?
17 June 2019. NTUC FairPrice to offer Merdeka Generation dedicated discount scheme and extends Pioneer Generation Discount for another year. FairPrice stores will accept payment via EZ-Link stored value cards, which include the PAssion Silver Card and PAssion Silver Concession Card.
Who is eligible for PAssion Card top up?
In the recent Budget 2020, Minister Heng announced a one-time $100 top-up to the PAssion Card of all Singaporeans aged 50 years and above as part of the Care and Support Package. This benefit extends to the Pioneer Generation and Merdeka Generation seniors.
Where can I find my PAssion card number?
* The PAssion Card CAN No. is found embossed on the back of the PAssion Card. Do not include any space in between.
Do I need to activate PAssion card?
However, you are required to activate this rewards programme through the CAPITASTAR Mobile App to enjoy the discounted rate of 4,500 STAR$® to redeem a $5 eCapitaVoucher.
How do I redeem my PAssion points?
Simply tap your PAssion Card for more rewards. Points earned can be instantly redeemed to offset purchases at any of the participating stores as long as there are sufficient points based on 1,500 points for $10 or partial redemption based on 150 points for $1.
How long does debit card expire?
two to three yearsTypically, debit cards expire every two to three years, and if you still have an account with the bank, you will be issued a new one with a new expiration date.